You’ve navigated the waters of Singlemomhood, and now you’re moving on. Of course, you’ll always have things that the Strong Single Mom Network can help with, so keep us as a resource. Dealing with your child’s dad is often the number one thing that keeps women here, even when they’ve remarried. So we’re still here for you!
Listed below are a few resources that can help you as you move into the next phase of your life:
- Remarriage Works – This organization strives to help blended families in a similar fashion to how SSMN helps single moms. Click the link for an extensive list of resources.
- National Stepfamily Resource Center – This site offers a powerful online stepfamily toolkit.
- Step and Blend Family Institute – Click the link for a comprehensive resource guide for blending families.
- Blended-families.com – easy to navigate and offers some fantastic books and downloads for stepparents and blended families.
- Smart StepFamilies – this resource is a Christian faith-based website for blended families. The link take you to an extensive list of other resources for Christian blended families.
These are a few resources to get you started! As you move forward, let us know if you have a heart to help single moms by mentoring them. Contact us here and let us know if you’re interested in learning more.